Portable Dry Herb Vapes
Want to enjoy your dry herb, tobacco, or aromatherapy blends in style? Portable dry herb vaporizers have come a long way in recent years! Many people prefer dry herb vaping to smoking, especially if smoking is irritating to your lungs. Vapes use conduction or convection to gently heat your herb or flower without burning it, allowing you to get the benefits without any of the smoke, heat, or burned flavor. Instead, you’ll get a smooth and clean vapor with a pure flavor.
Portable dry herb vaporizers are great for taking on the go, and despite their small size, they often rival desktop herbal vaporizer sets. The technology of modern portable dry herb vapes is super innovative. Plus, they’re available at a variety of budgets and specifications.
How to Use a Dry Herb Vaporizer
Dry herb vapes are simple to use.
- First, select a great material to vape. We’re guessing you already have the perfect strain in mind!
- Make sure the material is 100% dry for your vaporizer to function its best. (Moisture can cause a less-thick vapor that can actually irritate your throat.)
- Then, grind your herb finely using a grinder and you’re ready to load it into the chamber!
- Remove the chamber cap, grab a pinch of ground herbs, and gently press it into the chamber with your fingers or a small tool.
- Do not overfill or pack the chamber super-tight. You want it to be packed tightly while still allowing plenty of air to pass through.
- You might need to experiment to see how tightly you need to pack your chamber. It can depend on the vaporizer and even the specific herb you’re using.
- Close the chamber and turn on your vaporizer.
- Depending on the pen, it will take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute to heat up. Once it’s heated up, it will let you know, usually with LED lights (refer to package instructions to see exactly how your vape signals that it’s heated up)
- That’s it—you’re ready to try out your new vaporizer! Simply inhale from the mouthpiece and enjoy.
Accessories for Dry Herb Vapes
Buying a dry herb vaporizer? Don’t forget to get an herb grinder, too. Perfectly-ground herb is the start of a great vaping experience! You can use a grinder card or an herb grinder/storage container combo. Both work great. Just make sure your flower is finely and evenly ground and you’re good to go!
Note: Do not use your dry herb vaporizer with e-juice or concentrates.
Can you smoke wax or oil without a rig? Totally—and it’s super enjoyable if you have the right equipment! Find the best concentrate vaporizers and dab pens for wax, oil, and dab concentrates here at Mig Vapor. Our powerful concentrate vaporizers are fantastic and provide a great vaping experience on the go. Wax pen vaporizers are much more convenient and portable than your average dab rig, and with the new technology, you don’t even have to sacrifice quality. Vaporizers help you get the most out of your concentrates! They’re easy to use, too.
How to Use a Concentrate Vaporizer
- First, you’ll need wax or oil.
- Using a dabber tool for maximum effectiveness (tip: a paperclip works great in a pinch!), scoop up a small amount of concentrate, open the chamber of the wax pen, and place the wax carefully on the heating coil.
- Be careful not to poke the coil too hard—this can cause it to wear out or break.
- Close the chamber and turn on your wax vaporizer. The wax will start melting right away and should be fully heated within seconds (the exact time depends on the model you have.)
- That’s it—your new dab pen vaporizer is ready to go! Enjoy!
Dry Herb and Concentrates Vapes
Looking for a complete vaporizer that can do it all—dry herbs and oils alike? We’ve got that, too. The Matrix works with both types of material and offers super-adjustable temperature settings, too!
Mods for Portable Vaporizers
Looking for a way to make your vaporizer even better? Check out our mods for a better vape experience!
You might not think it’s necessary, but lots of customers actually order a rolling tray along with their vaporizer. They’re not just for rolling joints. They’re great to have underneath while you’re filling your vaporizer so you don’t drip liquid or drop finely ground herb on your furniture.
There are different kinds of grinders to suit your style and budget. Make sure to grab one if you use a dry herb vaporizer. It’s always good to have an extra on hand! The Z Shredder is a heavy-duty but completely portable metal option with a cool magnetic top, and the Bolt Shredder grinder comes in great colors and has an impressive-looking design.