V2 Cigs Is Closed Permanently. What Can V2 Customers Do Now?
V2 Cigs has closed its doors for good. Earlier this year, Chinese owned Huabao International Holdings purchased a majority stake in V2 Cigs for $23 million. Then in October 2018, JUUL labs bought V2 and parent company VMR for $75 million. JUUL is the largest e-cigarette company in the US. And JUUL will not be continuing with the V2 brand. As of November 1, 2018, V2 Cigs is closed permanently.
What can V2 customers do now? V2 Cigs will not be shipping any more products or taking any orders. They are now completely closed down. For current customers V2 has issued the following information:
- All orders submitted to V2 after November 1, 2018 will be refunded. The orders will not be shipped.
- The 30-day refund guarantee ends completely on December 1, 2018.
- V2’s Vape4Free program is now ended.
- V2 is going to retain personal customer information until the end of the required retention period. After the retention period ends, all personal information will be destroyed.
We understand that these developments may be alarming to current V2 customers. Where can you buy V2 products now? To put it bluntly, you can’t. The owner’s of V2’s customer email list will no doubt soon be reaching out to you to buy a different product. But do not throw away your existing V2 products! Because there is a promise that Mig Vapor can keep. If you like you V2 e-cigs, you can keep your V2 e-cigs!
Mig Vapor refill cartridges and batteries are fully compatible with V2 electronic cigarettes. That includes the V2 EX series e-liquid cartridges which are compatible with Mig Vapor Clear Fusion tanks. Below, you will find a complete list of V2 compatible e-cigs, cartridges, and e-liquids.
Where Can I Buy V2 E-cig Cartridges and E-Liquids? At Mig Vapor
V2 sold standard cigalike kits, EX series kits, e-liquids, and refill cartridges. Mig Vapor has a compatible product for all. Both Mig Vapor and V2 batteries are compatible as well. Below is a list of V2 products and the corresponding Mig Vapor product:
- V2 Standard E-Liquid Kits are similar to and interchangeable with the award winning Mig 21 Clear Fusion vape kit.
- V2 Replacement EX cartridges for the standard e-liquid kit are compatible with Mig 21 Clear Fusion tanks.
- Likewise, V2 EX cartridges can be replaced with the more intense Mig 21 Clear Fusion MAX tanks with 1.8 ohm atomizers.
The V2 Standard e-liquid kit featured EX cartridges, which are basically mini-vape tanks that attach to a cigalike battery. Mig 21 Clear Fusion tanks work the same way and will fit perfectly on V2 EX series batteries. If you are a V2 customer and you have a supply of V2 EX blanks but need a new V2 EX battery, it’s the same deal. A Super Power Mig Cig battery will replace a V2 EX battery and work with V2 EX blanks. There is across the board compatibility between all of the components of the V2 EX Standard E-Liquid edition and the Mig 21 Clear Fusion.
- The V2 Standard Kits and the EX Kits are interchangeable with the Mig Vapor Standard e-cig starter kit and the Standard Plus starter kit.
- Mig Vapor e-cig battery chargers and parts are identical to the V2.
- All parts and components of the Mig Vapor Standard e-cig starter kits and the V2 Standard and EX kits are identical.
For both V2 Standard and EX kits, customers will no longer be able to buy refill cartridges. But fortunately, Mig Vapor can also help abandoned V2 customers with refill cartridges.
Where To Buy V2 E-cig Refill Cartridges Now That V2 Is Out Of Business
V2’s sudden closing has taken a lot of their customers by surprise. Many are asking themselves, where can I buy V2 e-cig refill cartridges now that V2 is out of business? Don’t worry because if you like your V2 e-cigs you can keep your V2 e-cigs. That’s a promise that we can keep because Mig Vapor e-cig refill cartridges are fully compatible with V2 e-cigs.
Mig Vapor’s flavors are expertly crafted and authentic. Moreover, whatever V2 flavor that you enjoyed, Mig Vapor has a flavor to match it. For example, instead of V2 Red cartridges, try Mig Vapor Red Zeppelin. With a string tobacco flavor, Red Zeppelin cartridges will work perfectly on your V2 e-cigs. Here are examples of e-cig cartridges and flavors compatible with V2:
- V2 Menthol E-Liquid – Mig Vapor Menthol Cool Blast
- V2 Sahara – Mig Vapor Sahara Classic
- V2 Coffee – Mig Vapor Columbian Coffee
- V2 Green Tea Menthol – Mig Vapor Green Tea
- V2 Vanilla – Mig Vapor Vanilla Smooth and Creamy
V2 Compatible Cartridges
V2 EX Blanks perform less. than Mig Vapor Clear Fusion.
V2 customers are actually in luck. Along with the selection of compatible V2 cartridges, Also Mig Vapor offers an almost limitless selection of additional flavors. Mig Vapor empty refillable e-cig cartridges will work on your V2 e-cigs. With the blank cartridges, you can choose any flavor. Simply fill the cartridge with the Mig Vapor 50/50 e-liquid flavor of your choice. Mig Vapor offers an almost endless list of e-liquid flavors. You can also create your own flavor.
What E-Liquids Match V2 E-Liquids?
Mig Vapor e-liquids can match V2 e-liquids. That includes all the V2 flavors you enjoy. From cola to coffee, from vanilla to berries, you name it. Mig’s 50/50 e-liquids are an ideal fit with V2 e-cig kits.
As a bonus, when you buy a Mig Vapor blank refill cartridge or a Clear Fusion tank, both are compatible with Pod Juice salt nicotine e-liquid. V2 did not offer a salt nicotine e-liquid but you can use a V2 e-cig with a Mig Vapor cartridge and Pod Juice salt nicotine liquid. That is because Mig Vapor cartridges are not only compatible with V2 hardware, they are also capable or vaping with both regular e-liquids and salt liquids.
As a customer, it is always disappointing when the company you have relied on closes so abruptly. Consequently, Mig Vapor wants to help. We are sorry that you were abandoned but we are happy to be able to help. And we are not going anywhere! We will be here for you for the long haul.
V2 e-cigs are almost identical to and 100% compatible with Mig Vapor e-cigs, cartridges, and e-liquids. That’s the bottom line. Keep you V2 Cigs and keep vaping with Mig Vapor.