Enjoy Free Shipping with purchases that equal to $75 or greater.Learn More
High Power 900 mAh.
Color available is Silver only
3.7 volt output: Our standard EGO-510 battery is almost double the power of the competition! Mig Vapor batteries will give you high power from the first puff to the last - this means that the flavor never fades as you progress through the cartridge!
This battery is a standard 510 or ego thread type connection, is NOT for use with Mig Cigs Cigarette style vapor kits, and is NOT recommended for use with Clear Fusion or Clear Fusion Max Tanks
Treat lithium batteries with care. If it is submerged, please discard properly. Don't expose battery to excessive heat.
Xtreme battery for use with the Mig Vapor SR-72 , UFO-V2 and X-v vape tanks only.
- 900 Xtreme Battery - Charger Sold Separately
- To keep your battery healthy, first always wipe the connection with a paper towel to ensure you haven't over filled the tank. This ensures a clean and dry battery connection.
- If the connection is wet it will cause the battery to short and destroy the seal between the positive and negative poles in the battery. In turn this will allow liquid to leak into the battery and seep onto the board, effectively ruining the battery.
- With the cartridge or tank, the same process is strongly urged. After filling the tank, blow through the hole and if you hear a gurgling sound, it means you have liquid in the air tube. Simply blow through it and wipe the excess liquid away or by rolling a paper towel tight and cleaning out the mouth piece.
- Repeat this process for every fill. This will ensure longer life for your devices.
* Use only with Mig Vapor ecig chargers-designed for this device.
* Do not use while driving or operating machinery.
* Keep away from any liquid and excessive heat sources. If the battery malfunctions for any reason, discard properly and immediately.Learn how to be safe with batteries.